Old 01-13-2009, 01:37 AM
don fisher

Default removal of midbrowser

I have just installed ubuntu 8.10. In the past when running Thunderbird,
I could click on a link in an email message, and the link would open in
FireFox. Now it opens in midbrowser. Using synaptic, I removed
midbrowser. Then when I clicked on the link nothing happened.

How does one tell Thunderbird to use FireFox rather than midbrowser?

Thanks
don