Old 01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Default Ubuntu installation question

julio Rodriguez wrote:
> I am very new to this. I down load an iso image and made a bootable CD.

The ISO image has a name. What is that name?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 01-12-2009, 11:05 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

julio Rodriguez wrote:
> Sorry now I understand. It's a 8.10 the latest version

Two things. First please bottom comment as this is how we do it
here. Now we know it is a cd for the 8.10 version. Now we need to know
if it is the LiveCD or Alternate version. When you tried it and it
worked, did the CD form an image on your computer?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User