Old 12-25-2007, 05:33 AM
Michael

Default Scanners?

Corey Bettenhausen wrote:

Michael wrote:

Either I am on the wrong list, nobody uses scanners on this list, or I
am too stupid to look in the right place for the info I need.

I'd say it's Christmas and most people aren't online.

Pick a scanner that suits your fancy and see if it's supported:
http://www.sane-project.org/sane-supported-devices.html
-Corey

Thanks, that's just what I needed.* Anyone who is not online on
Christmas Eve is a woosie and probably has a life!* :-D

Mike

Old 12-25-2007, 05:34 AM
"Ashley Benton"

No I use a scanner too but the one you describe is in the trash and I don't remember its name(HP something about $30, 3 years ago), the one I am using now is with a printer (HP PSC 1410) all in one. Not flat at all but it works out of the box with Ubuntu.

Good luck finding your scanner, and maybe a lot of the list members are celebrating Christmas, give them some time.
Meg

On Dec 25, 2007 1:14 AM, Michael <