-   -   Scanners? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/22637-scanners.html)

Michael 12-25-2007 05:14 AM

Scanners?

Either I am on the wrong list, nobody uses scanners on this list, or I
am too stupid to look in the right place for the info I need.

In any case I need some direction on buying a flatbed scanner that will
work with Ubuntu 7.10. Can anyone point me to a scanner that is known
to work. Or, if they all work let me know so I can go ahead and spend
the money that's burning a hole in my pocket before I come to my
senses. :-)

Thanks

Mike

Corey Bettenhausen 12-25-2007 05:25 AM

Scanners?

Michael wrote:
> Either I am on the wrong list, nobody uses scanners on this list, or I
> am too stupid to look in the right place for the info I need.
I'd say it's Christmas and most people aren't online.

Pick a scanner that suits your fancy and see if it's supported:
http://www.sane-project.org/sane-supported-devices.html
-Corey