Old 01-10-2009, 02:43 AM
"H.S."

Default sticky notes: how to prevent minimizing

Hello,

On a Hardy machine if I click on "Show desktop" button on the panel (in
gnome), I notice that my sticky notes also get minimized whether they
are 'locked' or not.

Any way I can prevent this from happening?

I am looking to click on 'show desktop' and to minimize all windows but
the notes.

Thanks.

ever having been read.