Old 12-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Peter Hartung

Default failure to unsubscribe me

Apparently unsubscribing from the suggested website does not seem to work.

*

Please unsubscribe me from any ubuntu lists.

*

Thank you!

*

Peter H. Hartung

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more

Old 12-25-2007, 12:50 PM
"Steve Flynn"

On Dec 24, 2007 11:02 PM, Peter Hartung <peterhartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently unsubscribing from the suggested website does not seem to work.
>
> Please unsubscribe me from any ubuntu lists.

I have unsubscribed you. You should shortly receive an email
indicating your consent. Please respond to it.

--
Steve
people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0