Old 01-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Pierre Frenkiel

Default configuring masqmail for ESMTP/SSL

hi everybody,
I'm trying to use masqmail to send mails via ESMTP / SSL (port 465)

I filled the fields auth_name, auth_login, auth_secret, and wrapper:
wrapper = "/usr/bin/openssl s_client -quiet -connect srelay.in2p3.fr:465 2>/dev/null"

and I get the following error:

got unexpected response: depth=0 /C=FR/O=CNRS/OU=USR6402/CN=srelay.in2p3.fr
/emailAddress=telecom@cc.in2p3.fr

I also tried to add the server's certificate on my machine, but that changed nothing.

Any other idea?

PS: this server is supposed to be used from outside the in2p3.fr domain(relaying),
for with my present config, it works only from inside.
--
Pierre Frenkiel