Old 01-09-2009, 09:28 AM
R C Mitchell

Default Audio-Visual Presentations

Does anybody have any experience in setting up a digital slide show with
musical accompaniment under Ubuntu? What would be the best tools to use? I
would like to build presentations to show to the local camera club, who have
plenty of advice on Windows tools but look blankly when I mention Linux!

I'm currently using Hardy for day-to-day use but I have Intrepid on tap if
it's needed (I'm waiting for KDE4 to be fit for purpose!)

Rosie

--
CURRENTLY READING: The Enlightenment, by Norman Hampson
Pie'n'Mushies: Barrow Day-by-Day http://pieandmushies.wordpress.com