Old 01-08-2009, 07:45 PM

Default Is there an off line version of Wikipedia?

You could try wget.

http://www.editcorp.com/Personal/Lars_Appel/wget/v1/wget_7.html#SEC33

The second example does what you want I believe. Be interesting to see how long it takes.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Charlie Dorff <cy41169@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you for responding to my email. What I meant is downloadable copy. Sometimes I don't always have internet access so I thought it would be nice to have a searchable database of all the wikipedia artcles on laptop.

Charlie