Old 01-08-2009, 11:54 AM
"Oguz Yarimtepe"

Default directfb enabling

For this part the question is indeed a general question. I have
already direcfb realted packages installed from the official repo but
i want to install a newer version of the library. I ca try to pack the
new version by looking at the previous source, or i may try to compile
it from source and install it. ı am not an expert on package creation
so i am not so sure about the first one. For the second one i am not
sure whether it will work if i run

./configure PREFIX=/usr
make
make install