Old 01-07-2009, 07:57 PM
"dave selby"

Default Anybody using Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 770 Sockel AM2+ ?

Hi All,

I am building an economy system and thinking of using the Gigabyte
GA-MA770-DS3 770 Sockel AM2+ motherboard . Googleing I cannot find
much info for linux compatibility and wondered. Is anyone was using
this board - if so any compatibility issues ?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Dave

Old 01-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Rashkae

dave selby wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am building an economy system and thinking of using the Gigabyte
> GA-MA770-DS3 770 Sockel AM2+ motherboard . Googleing I cannot find
> much info for linux compatibility and wondered. Is anyone was using
> this board - if so any compatibility issues ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

Realtek Audio and Lan, without committing myself to financial liability,
i see nothing here that I would even consider as likely source of problems.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:17 PM
"dave selby"

> Realtek Audio and Lan, without committing myself to financial liability,
> i see nothing here that I would even consider as likely source of problems.

rofl Thank you - anyone actually using one ?

Dave

Old 01-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Wade Smart

Rashkae wrote:
> dave selby wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am building an economy system and thinking of using the Gigabyte
>> GA-MA770-DS3 770 Sockel AM2+ motherboard . Googleing I cannot find
>> much info for linux compatibility and wondered. Is anyone was using
>> this board - if so any compatibility issues ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Dave
>>

> Realtek Audio and Lan, without committing myself to financial liability,
> i see nothing here that I would even consider as likely source of problems.

20090107 1517 GMT-5

Check this link:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=13-128-081&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&Selected Rating=-1&PurchaseMark=&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&Pa ge=1&Keywords=linux

Wade