Old 12-24-2007, 03:47 PM
Padraig

Default wireless

On Dec 24, 2007 11:41 AM, <donaldj@bellsouth.net> wrote:

HI ALL, TRYING TO CONNECT TO MY PROTECTED WIRELESS SYSTEM, USING 7.10 WITH MY INSPIRON 9400 LAP. I'M USING A NEIGHBORS NETWORK THAT IS NOT PROTECTED AND IT WORKS FINE. I GO TO "NETWORK NAME" AND I DON'T SEE WERE I PUT MY NUMERIC CODE, IT JUST ASK WHAT WEP,WPA, OR WPA2 AND OF COURSE I'M NOT SURE. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, THIS IS MY FOURTH TRY TO GET ONLINE,HOPE I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME.

THANKS
DON IN FLOIRDA
Hi Don,

First, don't type in all caps.* It's considered screaming.

Secondly, do you have permission to use your neighbor's network?* If not, what you're doing is highly illegal.