Old 12-22-2008, 04:38 AM
juan R.H.

Default integrity with HP Servers

*I don't know what Linux Ubuntu Server Edition is compatible whith a HP ProLiant ML150 G5. Some one can help me.

*

Agrega mapas e indicaciones a tu fiesta ¡Muéstrales cómo!

Old 12-22-2008, 06:32 AM
Carl Friis-Hansen

juan R.H. wrote:
> I don't know what Linux Ubuntu Server Edition is compatible whith a HP
> ProLiant ML150 G5. Some one can help me.

I am running two ML150 with 8.04. I have not encountered any issues. I
also doubt that there could be many issues, because the ML150 series is
really simple and you are running headless I suppose.