Old 12-22-2008, 03:05 AM
Mark

Default How to install open office 3.0

Hi everyone:

I once had information that the list group was kind enough to email me
at one time regarding how to install Open Office 3.0 but I was busy
tinkering around with my email and a little too much and wound up losing
all my mail. Needless to say I was very frustrated and upset. I'd
appreciate if anyone has any information if they would share that with
me again. Thanks.

Mark

Old 12-22-2008, 06:26 AM
Nils Kassube

Mark wrote:
> I once had information that the list group was kind enough to email me
> at one time regarding how to install Open Office 3.0 but I was busy
> tinkering around with my email and a little too much and wound up
> losing all my mail. Needless to say I was very frustrated and upset.
> I'd appreciate if anyone has any information if they would share that
> with me again. Thanks.

Have a look at the list archive at [1]. There you should find what others
had to say about your problem with OOo 3.0.

Nils

[1] <https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/>