Old 12-18-2008, 04:20 PM
"Edward Craig"

Default Latest update broke Firefox

Today's update broke Firefox
Error code shows:
ASSERT:***Search_installLocation: Engine has no file!

--
Edward P. Craig
"Think this through with me. Let me know your mind" Hunter/Garcia

Old 12-20-2008, 11:49 PM
Matthew Flaschen

Edward Craig wrote:
> Today's update broke Firefox
> Error code shows:
> ASSERT:***Search_installLocation: Engine has no file!

I think this is just "inconsistent state" because some of the files are
updated, while others are not (because they are still in memory). Close
Firefox completely, then see if it's fixed.

Matt Flaschen