Old 12-18-2008, 08:07 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Default Open Office problems

I went to Google and put in open office and there was a list of many
places to d/l what I wanted. But it is all now been taken over by a
company that takes Money from you and then lets you d/l O-O. I bit and
they charged me $34.95 and then I discovered it is not Sun but a off
shore business. I threatened to call Visa and have them cancel any
further charges to their account. This carried my point and they are
sending my money back.

Now I tried other sites but none work. Does anyone know where I can
d/l O-O version 3.0 for Windows?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-18-2008, 08:13 PM
"Chris Mohler"

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1@gmail.com> wrote:
> I went to Google and put in open office and there was a list of many
> places to d/l what I wanted. But it is all now been taken over by a
> company that takes Money from you and then lets you d/l O-O. I bit and
> they charged me $34.95 and then I discovered it is not Sun but a off
> shore business. I threatened to call Visa and have them cancel any
> further charges to their account. This carried my point and they are
> sending my money back.
>
> Now I tried other sites but none work. Does anyone know where I can
> d/l O-O version 3.0 for Windows?

Nicely done.

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=open+office&l=1

Chris