Old 12-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Roland Turcan

Default Application is not shown but running when started from sessions

Hello ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com!

I have my own application written in FreePascal/Lazarus using GTK2
widgetset, but when I put it into sessions to start it automatically
after user's login, then the process is running, but the application
is not visible.

It is a small application which has only icon in systray.

What could be a problem?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk

Old 12-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Roland Turcan

I have forgotten to write, that this is the same on all Gnome. When I
tried KDE3.x or KDE4.x then is was started fine.

<<< 18.12.2008 15:17 - Roland Turcan "konf@rotursoft.sk" >>>

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk