Old 12-18-2008, 05:35 AM
Brad Johnson

Default Automount of USB flash drive not working in 8.10

Hello,

I recently upgraded to 8.10 (from 8.04) and automounting USB flashdrives no longer works.* In 8.04 my flashdrive would be automounted with the volume name displayed, which was handy.* I've been poking around but can't readily locate the cause (or a fix).* Any ideas?

Thanks!

Brad

Old 12-18-2008, 05:41 AM
"Raseel Bhagat"

I recently upgraded to 8.10 (from 8.04) and automounting USB flashdrives no longer works.* In 8.04 my flashdrive would be automounted with the volume name displayed, which was handy.* I've been poking around but can't readily locate the cause (or a fix).* Any ideas?

Thanks!

Brad

Brad Johnson
brad_g_johnson@hotmail.com

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

Strange. It seems to work fine for me.... Even when I use more than one USB drive.

Thanks,
Raseel.