-   -   Automount of USB flash drive not working in 8.10 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/214010-automount-usb-flash-drive-not-working-8-10-a.html)

Brad Johnson 12-18-2008 05:35 AM

Automount of USB flash drive not working in 8.10

Hello,

I recently upgraded to 8.10 (from 8.04) and automounting USB flashdrives no longer works.* In 8.04 my flashdrive would be automounted with the volume name displayed, which was handy.* I've been poking around but can't readily locate the cause (or a fix).* Any ideas?

Thanks!

Brad

"Raseel Bhagat" 12-18-2008 05:41 AM

Automount of USB flash drive not working in 8.10

I recently upgraded to 8.10 (from 8.04) and automounting USB flashdrives no longer works.* In 8.04 my flashdrive would be automounted with the volume name displayed, which was handy.* I've been poking around but can't readily locate the cause (or a fix).* Any ideas?

Thanks!

Brad

Brad Johnson
brad_g_johnson@hotmail.com

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your HotmailŪ account.

Strange. It seems to work fine for me.... Even when I use more than one USB drive.

Thanks,
Raseel.