Old 12-17-2008, 06:30 PM
"Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy"

Default Outlook 2007 in Crossover Office...

Hi,

What's the point of using windows softwares on linux system? Even with crossover?
It seems it starts to be the same like with windows.

By the way, does anybody know a program which can do the same as DVD decrypter, but on linux? Because I use DVD decrypter with crossover...

But I can't work because even if I decrypt a DVD I have to switch back to win, because there is no sound for months with avidemux...