Old 12-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

Default Outlook 2007 in Crossover Office...

Yes, I know this may not be a Ubuntu-specific issue, but it may be.

Installed Office 2007 in CrossOver Linux Pro 7.1.0 (Yep, I got the
freebie on Ubuntu 8.04.
Outlook configured okay and connecting to our Exchange server. Now I'm
trying to get a sig setup. Go to Tools - Options - Mail Format -
Signatures. Create a new one (named dave)and hit OK.I get the error
message "Outlook cannot complete the save due to a file permission
error. (C:windowsprofiles...dave.txt)"

I have yet to find a log file with anymore info... Anybody else run
into this issue?

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818