Old 12-17-2008, 03:41 AM
"Vipin Rathor"

Default playing mp3 in kununtu

Dear Sir/Madam

*

I have a little problem with playing mp3 in kubuntu whenever
I tried to play any file it demands the libxine1-ffmpeg file.

So I download that file into a pendrive than I was trying to
install that with the sudo command that shows like there

Is no such type of file what should I do.

*

*

Regards

Vipin Rathor

Old 12-17-2008, 03:16 PM
"Haneef Bashir"

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Vipin Rathor <vipin@moduleone.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam
>

> I have a little problem with playing mp3 in kubuntu whenever I tried to play
> any file it demands the libxine1-ffmpeg file.
>
> So I download that file into a pendrive than I was trying to install that
> with the sudo command that shows like there
>
> Is no such type of file what should I do.

did you try installing ubuntu restricted bundle from rep?