Old 12-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Kenneth Anderson

Default Help w/ setting up evolution

I understand ubuntu helpers don't traditionally communicate via yahoo email but I can't even get into evolution to email....can some one help this man? I truly believe in linux and all that we stand for, I just need help using it. Ken

Old 12-17-2008, 03:18 PM
NoOp

On 12/16/2008 03:13 PM, Kenneth Anderson wrote:
> I understand ubuntu helpers don't traditionally communicate via yahoo
> email but I can't even get into evolution to email....can some one
> help this man? I truly believe in linux and all that we stand for, I
> just need help using it. Ken

What's this 'we' stuff... you got a mouse in your pocket? :-)

You can try ypops!
http://ypopsemail.com/
<http://forums.ypopsemail.com/ypops-linux-f3.html?sid=351b141875ae82e9d43e8baeb83f01e2>

I've not tried it. I do however have Webmail working just fine in both
Thunderbird 2.0.0.18 and SeaMonkey (SM 1.1.14 - it doesn't work in SM
2.0a3pre):

http://webmail.mozdev.org/

Add the lightning calendar add-on to Thunderbird and you're pretty much
good to go.