Old 12-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Andrea

Default problem while installing new kernel

Hi all,
I just created the new pakage containing the new kernel with make-kpkg
command. But when I'm trying to install it I got this error:

dpkg: error processing new-kernel-image.deb (--install):
trying to overwrite `/lib/firmware/ti_5052.fw', which is also in
package linux-image-2.6.27.8-berlin2

is it safe to overwrite it?
otherwise they sad me I have to change the location of the firmware but
how?