Old 12-17-2008, 10:16 AM
"Bas Roufs"

Default O.O. Writer -attempt to get rid of ' automatically inserted' blank pages.

Dear Everybody

OpenOffice Writer automatically inserts a blank page at the border between
the 'First Page' page style and the 'Default' page style. So far, I
only discovered an option NOT to print this blank page: TOOLS >
OPTIONS > OpenOffice Writer>print > untick box 'Print automatically
inserted blank pages'. However, this option does not work when I
export the document to PDF or any other format. That's why I am looking for some
option to prevent such blank pages from being inserted in the
document. In other words: is there any way to OPT OUT the
'automatically inserted blank pages', or simply to get rid of them?
I would really appreciate any possible answer that may contribute to
the solution of this problem.

Respectfully Yours,

Bas.

--