Old 12-17-2008, 09:51 AM

Default Dell Inspiron Mini 9?

Is this the correct list to post questions on Ubuntu used in the Dell
Inspiron Mini 9, or is there another list?

Thanks,

John

--

John Conover, conover@rahul.net, http://www.johncon.com/

Old 12-17-2008, 12:50 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

John Conover wrote:
> Is this the correct list to post questions on Ubuntu used in the Dell
> Inspiron Mini 9, or is there another list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

This is the Ubuntu tech support list. Ask your question(s) and start
with what is a Dell Inspiration Mini 9? A laptop?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-17-2008, 12:51 PM
"Francisco Borges"

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:51 AM, John Conover <conover@rahul.net> wrote:

> Is this the correct list to post questions on Ubuntu used in the Dell
> Inspiron Mini 9, or is there another list?

All "user technical support" questions relating to Ubuntu are
discussed in this list.

Kind regards,
--
Francisco

Old 12-17-2008, 12:55 PM
Steve Lamb

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=dell+mini+9

--
Steve C. Lamb | I am not a nice man... see link...

Old 12-17-2008, 01:03 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Steve Lamb wrote:
> Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>
>> This is the Ubuntu tech support list. Ask your question(s) and start
>> with what is a Dell Inspiration Mini 9? A laptop?
>>

> http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=dell+mini+9

Your a big help Steve. I thought the guy owned the computer and
would not mind telling us. The advertising you get on Google is often wrong.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-17-2008, 02:28 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

John Conover wrote:
> Is this the correct list to post questions on Ubuntu used in the Dell
> Inspiron Mini 9, or is there another list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

Hi John, I Googled your laptop and you can buy that laptop with
Ubuntu Hardy installed and save money over Windows. If you have done
this then you should indeed have questions that this list is good at.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-17-2008, 11:03 PM
Matthew Flaschen

John Conover wrote:
> Is this the correct list to post questions on Ubuntu used in the Dell
> Inspiron Mini 9, or is there another list?

You can of course post them here, or Dell has a list of their own. You
can sign up for that at
http://lists.us.dell.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-desktops . That list
may be helpful with figuring out things that are specific to Dell hardware.

Matt Flaschen

Old 12-18-2008, 06:41 AM

Matthew Flaschen writes:
> John Conover wrote:
> > Is this the correct list to post questions on Ubuntu used in the Dell
> > Inspiron Mini 9, or is there another list?
>
> You can of course post them here, or Dell has a list of their own. You
> can sign up for that at
> http://lists.us.dell.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-desktops . That list
> may be helpful with figuring out things that are specific to Dell hardware.

Thanks, Matt.

John

--

John Conover, conover@rahul.net, http://www.johncon.com/

Old 12-18-2008, 11:54 AM
komputes

John Conover wrote:
> Is this the correct list to post questions on Ubuntu used in the Dell
> Inspiron Mini 9, or is there another list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

All the common issues concerning the Mini 9 can be found on the
following page:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DellMini9

-komputes