Old 12-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Manuel Parrilla Sánchez

Default Guarddog and smtp connection fails

Hello

I've been using guarddog without problems for years,
but recently when I try to send a message with kmail I get:

'The connection to the server was interrupted'

Of course I have the rules about smtp enabled.

But I can receive mail without problem and
if I disable the firewall I can send messages.

I don't know what rule I have to add.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance

Manuel Parrilla