Old 12-14-2008, 05:11 PM
kralj autoooo

Default mouse

I have problem with mouse, when ever i move it, it backs in the middle of the screen.

Was this happen to somebody else, and what have you done to fix it?

I tried different mouses, one logitech usb, other PS/2, and it was same in both cases.

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger* Get it now!

Old 04-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Frank McCormick

Old 04-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Sophoklis Goumas

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 18:09, Frank McCormick <debianlist@videotron.ca> wrote:
> I am running Sid up to date..and noticed this morning that I have
> lost the ability to right click on the Gnome desktop and get the
> usual menu. There doesn't seem to be anything in the mouse controls
> menu to do with this problem.
> Any ideas ?

Move your mouse cursor to a blank spot on your desktop (an area with no icons).
Try either hitting the menu key [1] (a key that has a menu imprint [2] on it)
or Shift-F10.

Does the menu appear?

Sophoklis

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menu_key