Old 12-13-2008, 11:55 PM
CLIFFORD ILKAY

Default How to ask questions so that you get answers.

First and foremost, please read this
<http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> in its entirety.

If you're sending messages with no subject lines or with stupid subject
lines like "Question", "Sound", "Security", "Help me please", or one of
the more idiotic recent subject lines, "desktop become ass color", your
message is going to be ignored by many people.

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis
1419-3266 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON
Canada M4N 3P6

<http://dinamis.com>
+1 416-410-3326

Old 12-14-2008, 02:11 PM
"Steve Flynn"

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 12:55 AM, CLIFFORD ILKAY
<clifford_ilkay@dinamis.com> wrote:
> First and foremost, please read this
> <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> in its entirety.
>
> If you're sending messages with no subject lines or with stupid subject
> lines like "Question", "Sound", "Security", "Help me please", or one of
> the more idiotic recent subject lines, "desktop become ass color", your
> message is going to be ignored by many people.

Then again, the "desktop become ass colour" post intrigued me enough
to actually read it. Perhaps I was suckered!

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Old 12-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Bart Silverstrim

Steve Flynn wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 12:55 AM, CLIFFORD ILKAY
> <clifford_ilkay@dinamis.com> wrote:
>> First and foremost, please read this
>> <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> in its entirety.
>>
>> If you're sending messages with no subject lines or with stupid subject
>> lines like "Question", "Sound", "Security", "Help me please", or one of
>> the more idiotic recent subject lines, "desktop become ass color", your
>> message is going to be ignored by many people.
>
> Then again, the "desktop become ass colour" post intrigued me enough
> to actually read it. Perhaps I was suckered!

Least he could have done was have a link to a site with images of asses
so people would know what color ass it was. They come in so many skintones.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Lucio M Nicolosi

Bart Silverstrim wrote:

> Least he could have done was have a link to a site with images of asses
> so people would know what color ass it was. They come in so many skintones.
Trying to expand my knowledge, I must confess I've performed a search on
the subject:

google-> "color" + "ass" =
http://www.mangarevolution.com/tutorials.php?rp=34

L.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:55 PM
Bart Silverstrim

Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
> Bart Silverstrim wrote:
>> Least he could have done was have a link to a site with images of asses
>> so people would know what color ass it was. They come in so many skintones.
> Trying to expand my knowledge, I must confess I've performed a search on
> the subject:
>
> google-> "color" + "ass" =
> http://www.mangarevolution.com/tutorials.php?rp=34

Funny...I can't get my desktop to look like that...must be a light
source problem.