Old 12-12-2008, 10:41 PM
steve

Default Create Live CD

Germán Cervantes wrote:
> Hello Buddies
>
> Wich Project for Live CD, can you recommend me?
> http://www.livecdlist.com/
> I've checked Knoppix and SysLinux.

be warned, your going to get alot of flack if you continue to post in
html on a mailing list, switch to plain text.

then check this out http://www.livecdlist.com/

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com

Old 12-13-2008, 05:12 AM
scott

steve wrote:
> Germán Cervantes wrote:
>
>> Hello Buddies
>>
>> Wich Project for Live CD, can you recommend me?
>> http://www.livecdlist.com/
>> I've checked Knoppix and SysLinux.
>>

> be warned, your going to get alot of flack if you continue to post in
> html on a mailing list, switch to plain text.
>

> then check this out http://www.livecdlist.com/

Man, everyone is getting thin-skinned here.

But, steve is right about html vs plain text.

Now to your question. It all depends on what you need a live cd for.
Forensics, mounting an unresponsive disc (which is hard, but can be
done),changing partitions...etc, etc

There are many uses. Describe what your needs are and maybe a more
definitive answer can be made.