Old 12-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Scott Berry

Default more asterisk woes

Hello there,

I did find one more item that may help solve the problem.

I noticed that chan_pvb.cc is loading some where and the error message
that goes along with it says:

Error: chan_pvb.cc No Voicetronics hardware found. So this may stop
Asterisk but I wonder what's loading and where do I find it to stop it
from continuing to load?

Have a nice day,
Scott Berry
E-mail: N7zib@northlc.com