Old 12-12-2008, 03:33 PM
"Chaman Singh Verma"

Default Where is muParser.h

Hello,

I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic Package manager. Still I unable to
see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.

I don't see any other muparser library with SPM. Can someone help ?

With regards.
csv

Old 12-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:03:01 +0530
"Chaman Singh Verma" <csv610@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic
> Package manager. Still I unable to
> see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.
>
> I don't see any other muparser library with SPM. Can someone help ?
>
> With regards.
> csv

Ubuntu package searches gave me nothing. Google gave me two hits,
here's the source code package:
http://muparser.sourceforge.net/classdocu/muParser_8h.html

--
Charlie Kravetz

Old 12-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 22:03 +0530, Chaman Singh Verma wrote:
> I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic
> Package manager. Still I unable to
> see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.

mario@chronic: ~ $ apt-file list libmuparser-dev
libmuparser-dev: /usr/include/muParser/muParser.h
[...] ^^^ <- note: ParseR

This is on 8.10.

Old 12-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Ray Parrish

Chaman Singh Verma wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic
> Package manager. Still I unable to
> see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.
>
> I don't see any other muparser library with SPM. Can someone help ?
>
> With regards.
> csv

To find it, start Synaptic, click search button, type in one of the
package names you have given above. It will find the installed package.
Click on the installed package name, then in the lower pane click on the
"Installed Files" tab, and you will be presented with the paths to all
files installed for that package.

Later, Ray Parrish

Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows

Old 12-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Tony Arnold

Chaman,

Ray Parrish wrote:
> Chaman Singh Verma wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic
>> Package manager. Still I unable to
>> see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.

Do you have the name right? There is a muParser.h file in package
libmuparser-dev. It gets installed into /usr/include/muPArser.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold, Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security, Fax: +44 (0) 870 136 1004