-   -   Where is muParser.h (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/210774-where-muparser-h.html)

"Chaman Singh Verma" 12-12-2008 03:33 PM

Where is muParser.h

Hello,

I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic Package manager. Still I unable to
see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.

I don't see any other muparser library with SPM. Can someone help ?

With regards.
csv

Charlie Kravetz 12-12-2008 04:22 PM

Where is muParser.h

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:03:01 +0530
"Chaman Singh Verma" <csv610@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic
> Package manager. Still I unable to
> see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.
>
> I don't see any other muparser library with SPM. Can someone help ?
>
> With regards.
> csv

Ubuntu package searches gave me nothing. Google gave me two hits,
here's the source code package:
http://muparser.sourceforge.net/classdocu/muParser_8h.html

--
Charlie Kravetz

Mario Vukelic 12-13-2008 12:40 AM

Where is muParser.h

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 22:03 +0530, Chaman Singh Verma wrote:
> I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic
> Package manager. Still I unable to
> see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.

mario@chronic: ~ $ apt-file list libmuparser-dev
libmuparser-dev: /usr/include/muParser/muParser.h
[...] ^^^ <- note: ParseR

This is on 8.10.

Ray Parrish 12-13-2008 12:16 PM

Where is muParser.h

Chaman Singh Verma wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic
> Package manager. Still I unable to
> see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.
>
> I don't see any other muparser library with SPM. Can someone help ?
>
> With regards.
> csv

To find it, start Synaptic, click search button, type in one of the
package names you have given above. It will find the installed package.
Click on the installed package name, then in the lower pane click on the
"Installed Files" tab, and you will be presented with the paths to all
files installed for that package.

Later, Ray Parrish

Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows

Tony Arnold 12-13-2008 12:35 PM

Where is muParser.h

Chaman,

Ray Parrish wrote:
> Chaman Singh Verma wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I downloaded both libmuparser0 and libmuparser-dev with Synaptic
>> Package manager. Still I unable to
>> see any muParse.h file anywhere on my machine.

Do you have the name right? There is a muParser.h file in package
libmuparser-dev. It gets installed into /usr/include/muPArser.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold, Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security, Fax: +44 (0) 870 136 1004