Old 12-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Christopher J Combrink

Default Evolution | Out of Office Auto Reply?

hahahhaha I feel like a right tart.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:26 PM
bqz69

I see no Tools menu on my evolution?

Old 12-13-2008, 12:43 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 09:13 -0500, Phil Savoie wrote:
> In Evolution their is a menu option up top called "Tools" ->"Settings"

Not in mine.

I doubt that Out of Office makes sense in a mail *client*, as the client
would have to run during the whole absence of the user. AFAICT such
services need to be implemented on the server, with the client just
providing an UI. Is it possible that the Tools menu only exists if
Evolution is set up to connect to an Exchange server?

Old 12-13-2008, 01:24 AM
NoOp

On 12/12/2008 04:26 AM, Christopher J Combrink wrote:
> Anyone know offhand where to set this up? I've had a quick browse and
> can't seem to find it... going on leave in 3 hours - perhaps a good time
> to figure it out
>
> Thanks guys!

And this has what exactly to do with "Video Projector" which is the
thread that you'd hijacked?

Which was the msg number for the last reply in "Video Projector" by Paul
Johnson.

If you wish to ask a question on the list *please* start a *new* message
and subject. For those that replied to your msg (including Mario),
please don't or at least inform Christopher J to start a new thread.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:37 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 18:24 -0800, NoOp wrote:
> For those that replied to your msg (including Mario),
> please don't or at least inform Christopher J to start a new thread.

You are right, and I didn't notice.