Old 12-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Christopher J Combrink

Default Evolution | Out of Office Auto Reply?

Anyone know offhand where to set this up? I've had a quick browse and
can't seem to find it... going on leave in 3 hours - perhaps a good time
to figure it out

Thanks guys!

Old 12-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Phil Savoie

Christopher J Combrink wrote:
> Anyone know offhand where to set this up? I've had a quick browse and
> can't seem to find it... going on leave in 3 hours - perhaps a good time
> to figure it out
>
> Thanks guys!

Hi Chris,

Found this on the web:

In Evolution their is a menu option up top called "Tools" ->"Settings"
->Their will be a list of icons on the left hand pane. Scroll down to
the very bottom to the one called "Out of Office". Click on this to
display the settings options in the right hand pane. Input the desired
message in and then set whether you are "in" or "out". Finally, click
"Apply" then "Close". Test this by sending yourself an email.

Hope it helps,

Phil