Old 12-12-2008, 04:50 AM
"Ashish Vijaywargiya"

Default Updated List of incoming email in Mail Notifier Window

Hello,

I have installed Thunderbird version 2.0.0.17 (20080925) on my Ubuntu 8.04.
The mail notifier window is working fine for me but there is an issue in that :-

The mail notifier window shows max of 4 emails but it don't update the
list of those 4 email.
Is it known bug in thunderbird or it is Operating System Specific issue ?

Please give me some pointer so that I will know where the problem is.
Thanks !
--
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore (M.P), India