Old 12-11-2008, 07:37 AM
"mierda tuti"

Default problemas with sound

Hi,

I've installed Kubuntu 8.10 and I have two sounds cards: a sound blaster and the integrated realtek.

I have problems with the sound. When I play a movie with dragon player If I select in kmix the option "select the master channel" I have two options: HDA Intel and Sound Blaster Value CT4832. Anyone you choose it's the same. I have to choose in channel audio the second option to can hear the movie in the sound bluster speakers but with the realtek speakers I can't hear nothing althought I change all options.

Could you help me? I try to give you some info.

Many thanks and sorry for my english!

Old 12-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Kailesh Mussai

Old 12-12-2008, 05:27 AM
"mierda tuti"

Well, my problem is that I need both
Thanks

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 09:37:17AM +0100, mierda tuti wrote:

> Hi,

> I've installed Kubuntu 8.10 and I have two sounds cards: a sound blaster and

> the integrated realtek.

> I have problems with the sound. When I play a movie with dragon player If I

> select in kmix the option "select the master channel" I have two options: HDA

> Intel and Sound Blaster Value CT4832. Anyone you choose it's the same. I have

> to choose in channel audio the second option to can hear the movie in the sound

> bluster speakers but with the realtek speakers I can't hear nothing althought I

> change all options.

> Could you help me? I try to give you some info.

> Many thanks and sorry for my english!

It believe you could disable the onboard sound with the BIOS. *Maybe 2

sound cards are confusing the OS.

K.