Old 12-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Noah

Default mounting WD mybook World Edition 2 via samba

Hi there,

I have found a bunch of sites explaining how to mount the WD mybook
World Edition 2 via samba. Fine and Dandy - I've been able to mount the
drive.

I still am unable to write from the ubuntu server to the drive mounted
via samba. What are some things I can check here?

here is my /var/oxsemi/shares.inc
the usernames have been stripped

# cat shares.inc

[Music]