Old 12-10-2008, 02:15 AM
"Nay Myo Win"

Default how can i know the questions or threads I asked?

thanks.

please find for me. i don't wanna ask double.
and check my question status.

--
Nay Myo

Old 12-10-2008, 03:14 AM
user1

Try search in the mailing list archive

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/

on the date of your question or your e-mail address or maybe even a
single word which you remember.

Go through the list month by month - I prefer "View by thread".

Use the "ctrl+f" search function in your browser for searching each
page.