Old 12-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Luca Ferrari

Default 8.04 server and asus p5kpl-cm

Hi all,
I've compiled and installed the module atl1e for the network adapter on the
p5kpl-cm motherboard, and then I've done insmod atl1e. However no new network
interface is available, and even placing the atl1e driver in the list in
/etc/modules and rebooting does not show me another network card. I've got
already two pci cards, eth0 and eth2, so I was expecting to see the onboard
card as eth1, what should I do to make the system recognizing the network
adapter? Please note that if I do an lsmod I can see the module loaded.

Thanks,
Luca