Old 12-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Emil

Default What security to use on web server

Hi!

What security packages, configs, etc. do you install and use on your web
servers? I've messed around a bit in bastille (have found it a bit hard
to know what I should answer on the questions and still have all my
software working as expected, but I guess you have to learn as you go.).
But what other stuff do you use?

Regards Emil