Old 11-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Derek Mears

Default Ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS Desktop Edition

I have tried to install Ubuntu from the live CD using the entire disc 1st radio button option. When I start up I get the following screen message :

Hub loading stage 1.5
Hub loading please wait
error 2

and everything hangs!!

Can anyone help please?

Cheers,
Derek*Mears**

*01388 813 078

*07857 641 288

Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it Now!