Old 11-14-2008, 01:12 PM
Scott Berry

Default looking for openh323 codec

hello there,
323 codec for Asterisk. I found the library but not the actual package.
I am using Ubuntu Harty and building up Asterisk 1.4 from source. Any
help would be appreciated.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:10 PM
NoOp

On 11/14/2008 06:12 AM, Scott Berry wrote:
> hello there,
> 323 codec for Asterisk. I found the library but not the actual package.
> I am using Ubuntu Harty and building up Asterisk 1.4 from source. Any
> help would be appreciated.

Are these what you are looking for?

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openh323
<http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?searchon=sourcenames&keywords=openh323>