Old 11-10-2008, 02:19 AM
Angus MacKinnon

Default Starting ORCA

I have uBuntu 8.04 installed on my Windows Vista Home Premium desktop. I
am totally blind and can not figure out how to get ORCA working. Any
help thank you. I cold bbooted my PC and choose Windows from the boot
loader to get speech to write this email.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:18 PM
NoOp

On 11/09/2008 07:19 PM, Angus MacKinnon wrote:
> I have uBuntu 8.04 installed on my Windows Vista Home Premium desktop. I
> am totally blind and can not figure out how to get ORCA working. Any
> help thank you. I cold bbooted my PC and choose Windows from the boot
> loader to get speech to write this email.

This might help:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Accessibility

Starting Orca on an Ubuntu installation

If you have Ubuntu installed, you can run Orca by pressing Alt + F2,
typing orca and then pressing Enter.