Old 11-12-2008, 01:17 PM
"Chaman Singh Verma"

Default NVidia Quadro FX 3700 V/s GeForce 8800 GT

Hello,

Can someone inform what is the average "glxgears" performance on Quadro FX 3700. I experimented with
both the cards and I didn't see performance improvement on Quadro card ( which is more expensive ).

Perhaps I didn't configure something properly. I had great expectations from Quadro Card.

Thanks.
csv