Old 11-12-2008, 03:43 AM
"Chaman Singh Verma"

Default Inventor with Xt Installation

Hello,

Has anybody tried to install Inventor (with Xt and not Qt ) on Ubuntu ? I am not quite
sure whether I can install it using synaptic tool.* Since Inventor is pretty old now, so
I get huge list of errors with latest g++ compilers. So if someone has already resolved

them, I will appreciate if he/she can feedback.

csv