-   -   Inventor with Xt Installation (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/191995-inventor-xt-installation.html)

"Chaman Singh Verma" 11-12-2008 03:43 AM

Inventor with Xt Installation

Hello,

Has anybody tried to install Inventor (with Xt and not Qt ) on Ubuntu ? I am not quite
sure whether I can install it using synaptic tool.* Since Inventor is pretty old now, so
I get huge list of errors with latest g++ compilers. So if someone has already resolved

them, I will appreciate if he/she can feedback.

csv