Old 11-12-2008, 02:30 AM
Jim Smith

Default New Firefox Problem, more info.

I find that if I right click on the Firefox Navigation or Bookmarks
toolbar, I can bring up the toolbar preferences window. When that window
comes up I can once again see and work with the Gnome upper and lower
panels. Once I dismiss the preferences window, the panels once again are
covered up. In no case can I access the Firefox title bar to adjust the
window size.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

--
Its only a hobby, only a hobby, only a hobby, only a ho............