Old 11-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Jesse Brent Coats

Default System Freezes (Cybe R. Wizard)

Ctl-Alt_Backspace doesn't work. I don't have a SysRq key on my
computer, and using Print_Screen instead doesn't do anything.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Walter Mautner

Jesse Brent Coats wrote:

> Ctl-Alt_Backspace doesn't work. I don't have a SysRq key on my
> computer, and using Print_Screen instead doesn't do anything.

And holding ctrl-alt-prtscrn plus pressing the keys "E" "S" "U" "B" (End
Tasks, Sync, Umount/mount RO, Boot) in sequence with a little interval?
Linux 2.6.24. [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]