Old 11-11-2008, 05:24 PM
"Chaman Singh Verma"

Default Movie Frames and Segmentation

Hello,

(1) Can someone tell me which software can extract very high quality of the picture frames from
movies on the DVD ?

(2) I am looking for some decent Video Segmentation Software ? Can somehow give his/her

feedback ?

Thanks.
csv

Old 11-11-2008, 07:50 PM
norman

> (1) Can someone tell me which software can extract very high quality
> of the picture frames from
> movies on the DVD ?

You could use Avidemux. Provided you are able to play your DVD or video
there it is possible to save individual frames.

Norman